Garlic Butter Roasted Squash
~ 3 ingredients ~
By chef Flore…
Did you know that squash are full of vitamins and minerals and they’re so many types of squash that you’ll never get tired of them? At least one of those things is a fact. Also, did you know that you could reuse the seeds of your squash? Clean them, dry them, and roast them with some oil and seasoning in the oven and you’ll get a nice snack.
3 cloves of garlic
Some butter (or oil for a vegan version!)
Prep Time: 5minutes
Cook time: 30minutes
1. Preheat your oven to 390°F.
2. Chop the garlic gloves, melt the butter and mix.
3. Cut the squash in half.
4. Spread the garlic-butter mix inside of the squash so that the insides are completely covered.
5. Time to roast! Put your squash in the oven for approximately 30minutes depending on its size. (I suggest that you check it after 15 minutes, and then every 5/10minutes depending on how it looks).
Check if the squash is ready by poking it with a knife—it should cut into the squash without much resistance.
6. When it’s ready, add parsley to taste and you’re ready to go!
PS: you can always add thyme or bay leaves on to the squash when cooking for variety 🙂